- Fisher AG7 - Apollo 11, 45th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Cartridge: Fisher Space Pen pressurized refill #PR4, black ink, medium point
- Pen Casing: Cartridge brass
- Pen Finish: Black titanium nitride over chrome and nickel plating
- Pen Engraving: Commemorative Moon Landing diamond cut to chrome plating
- Box: Lacquered Baltic Birch handcrafted in USA
- Lunar Crystal Pen Holder: Blue crystal base with lunar module engraved in clear crystal globe
- Crystal Engraving: Moon footprint, flight times, and Neil A. Armstrong's quote as he first set foot on the moon
On July 20th, 1969, the crew of NASA’s Apollo 11 made history, becoming the first manned spaceflight to land on the moon. Launched on July 16th, 1969, the spacecraft carried Commander Neil A. Armstrong, Command Pilot Michael Collins and Lunar Module Pilot Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin. On July 20th, at 4:18 p.m. EDT, while the entire world held its breath, the lunar landing craft named Eagle safely touched down.
Several hours later, Armstrong and Aldrin became the first humans to stand on the moon while Collins orbited above.
Since 1968, the Fisher Space Pen AG-7 has been issued to astronauts for NASA manned space flights and is still used today. To commemorate this great event, Fisher Space Pen Co. has issued 250 Limited Edition AG-7 Space Pens. This exquisite collectible is covered in a black titanium nitride finish that features a diamond cut engraving of the commemorative moon landing. The engravings include the visage of Armstrong planting the American flag into the lunar
surface and the serial number for each of the 250 issues. Each piece is accompanied with is a lacquered baltic birch case handcrafted in the USA, and crystal pen stand. The pen stand features a blue crystal base engraved with many of the historic aspects of the mission - Neil Armstrong’s famous quote as he first set foot on the moon, the iconic first step footprint, the time line of the mission’s key flight times, and lastly, the Lunar Module engraved inside the beautiful